The Fall Mountain Tour XXVIII
Hosted by Rick and Marjorie Hartlein
The 2020 Peachtree MG Registry Fall Tour will be October 23-25, 2020. Like last year, the dates were selected to provide a greater chance for fall leaf color.
Our destination is the Saluda, NC. This is our first fall tour visit to this quaint, friendly little town.
We reserved 18 rooms at the Saluda Mountain Lodge. The lodge is in the style of an old motor court and is located just a mile or so from downtown Saluda. All the rooms are currently being renovated, so they should be nice and fresh for the fall tour. The rates are:
- Deluxe (has back entrance to fire pit gathering area): $284.76 total for two nights including taxes
- King Standard: $264.42 total for two nights including taxes
- Double Standard: $244.08 total for two nights including taxes
There is no restaurant on site, so you may want to bring breakfast goodies. There is a room (breezeway) where we can gather for breakfast and for afternoon drinks. There is also a fire pit gathering area if the weather is nice. Bring camping chairs if you can.
We have reserved two restaurants in Saluda for a group dinner each night.
If you would like to join us, please make reservations now.
State that you are with The Peachtree MG Car Club
Call to make your reservations – do not reserve through the website.
You must make your room reservation before August 31, 2020.
The general schedule is as follows:
Friday: Meet in Alpharetta in the morning, then drive to Saluda.
Friday Night: Group Dinner
Saturday: Multiple options:
- Chill out and enjoy Saluda (We will have a guided tour of the train station museum)
- Bar hop in Saluda (some nice little pubs)
- Hit the shops (arts, crafts, etc.) in Saluda
- Check out nearby attractions (breweries, Hendersonville, etc.)
Saturday Night: Group Dinner
Sunday: Return home at your leisure.
Stay tuned for further details. In the meantime, if you have any questions about the trip, please give me a call at 404-310-9283 or send an email to email@example.com. If you do plan to attend, please shoot me an email.