This event is not cancelled!
Registration is now OPEN! (see the buttons for "Online" and "Paper" Registrations below after you read everything).
COVID19 Options Plan: In the event that Georgia comes under some form of "social distancing" or maximum attendance rules, it's possible that the Dillard House will need to limit attendance at the meals. We are working with The Dillard House on this plan, but hope we won't need it. Should the entire event have to be cancelled, refunds will be processed.
Because of limited availability of rooms, we recommend that you go ahead and make your reservations. You can cancel them later, if appropriate.
When you call the Dillard House, ask for Emily. Reservations 706-746-5348 Toll Free 800-541-0671, Ext 1. The Group Code is SEBF2020MG
The Dillard House website is: https://www.dillardhouse.com
If the Dillard House fills up or you prefer other housing, here are 2 links with alternative accommodations:
If you have questions, please feel free to contact Steve Ratcliffe, email@example.com
September 17-20, 2020
The Peachtree MG Registry presents:
A Southern British Car Weekend in the mountains of North Georgia
The Dillard House Inn, Dillard, GA.
All makes and models of British cars and motorcycles are welcome!
This is also a NAMGBR and a NAMGAR regional event with
MG Magnette ZA and ZB, built between 1953 and 1958, as the featured models!
Here are videos of the Dillard show from 2012 & 2018:
Dillard 2012 Dillard 2018 Video
Ready to Register? Select a button below:
Below is a sample of the activities that are planned:
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
See detailed Guided and Self-guided Tour Information below this Schedule of Events
Thursday, September 17 –
- 3:30PM – 5:00PM - Registration open.
- Join in on the 50/50 and other raffles at the Hospitality Center. A portion of the proceeds benefit our charity: Aurora Day Camp. https://www.auroradaycamp.org/
Enjoy your leisure time at the Dillard House or tour the surrounding area. Explore downtown Clayton and Dillard, GA or one of the nearby North Carolina towns. Several self-guided tours available and lots of things to do!
- 5:15PM - NAMGAR Dutch Treat Dinner at the Dillard House with Tim & Theresa Gaffney as PMGR & NAMGAR hosts - All SBCF participants are welcome also.
7:45PM/Dusk is Showtime at the Tiger Drive-In. Convoy or on-your-own. (Directions available.)
Friday, September 18 –
- 8:00AM – 5:00PM - Registration open.
- 10:00AM – 5:00PM - Hospitality Center open and after dinner until 11:00PM.
Join in on the raffles to help support the “Aurora Day Camp” – All day long!
8:30AM - Tom Nadelhoffer will guide the "Trifecta Tour" and run on the Tail of the Dragon.
- 10:00AM - SORRY, this event is FULL! Jeff Adams & Susan Hunter will guide a tour to Crane Creek Vineyards, followed by lunch -- Limited to the first 40 people to sign up.
- 10:30AM – SORRY, this event is FULL! Jack & Kathy Orkin will guide a tour to Franklin, NC, with lunch, visit museums, and shopping downtown.
- 1:00PM – 3 Tech Sessions: Glenn Lenhard will talk about the latest trend in chemicals, lubricants, and improved reliability components that can be used on all British cars.
- Restoration techniques.
- A slide show of some of the unusual cars that have come through his St. Petersburg, FL shop.
- Front disc brake conversion on MGAs and Magnettes.
- 3:45PM –Tech Session: Rover V8 reasonably priced conversion, by Jerry Richards, former British Olympian, who will be bring his original MGB-GT-V8.
- Take one of the Self-Guided tours, found in the "Details of Guided and Unguided Tours", below this Schedule of Events.
6:30PM - Low Country Boil Dinner – Dillard House Conference Center. If you have dietary restrictions, please discuss them with the Dillard House upon check-in.
After Supper, join us at the Firepit for some fellowship! Bring a chair and your chosen beverage.
Saturday, September 19 – Show Day!
- 8:00AM – 5:00PM - Hospitality Center - Stop by to join the raffle and help complete the jigsaw puzzle.
- 8:30AM – Noon - Registration open.
- 8:00AM – 10:00AM - Line up for car photos before entering the show field. You must have a windshield placard before the photo and entering the show field.
- 9:00AM – 11:00AM - 1st Session - Scrapbooking Craft – Cost $25. Please contact Melissa Bosso at 417-818-4483 or firstname.lastname@example.org for details on what to expect from this event.
- 10:00AM - 2:00PM - Southeast British Car Festival Car Show
- Registrant Ballots must be in by 1:30PM
- Glenn Lenhard Rolling Tech Session. Sign up at Registration Desk.
- Hagerty Youth Judging Awards will take place from 10:00AM until 1:30 PM.
- A professional photographer will be on the show field for artistic photos of your car. - $10.
- Join in on the raffles – All day long to help support the Aurora Day Camp!
- 11:30AM - 12:30PM - Get your pre-ordered buffet lunch in the Hospitality Center.
- 2:00PM 4:00PM – 2nd Session - Scrapbooking Craft- Cost $25. Please contact Melissa Bosso at 417-818-4483 or email@example.com for details on what to expect from this event.
- 2:00 - 5:00PM - Take one of the unguided North Georgia Mountains Driving Tours.
- 6:30PM - Awards Banquet & Charity Raffle Results – Dillard House Conference Center. If you have dietary restrictions, please discuss them with the Dillard House upon check-in.
Sunday, September 20 –
- 8:00AM – 10:00AM - Hospitality Suite open
Details of Guided and Unguided Tours Dillard 2020 Tee Shirts