We planned to open registrations for Dillard 2020 on April 1st. However, the PMGR Board has decided that, in view of the Corona Virus Pandemic, it would be best to hold off opening reservations until later.
The event is not cancelled! We will revisit the situation in mid to late June and make a final decision about the event at that time.
However, because of limited availability of rooms, we recommend that all who want to attend the Dillard weekend this year, go ahead and make your reservations at the Dillard House. You can cancel them later, if appropriate.
When you call the Dillard House, ask for Emily. Reservations 706-746-5348 Toll Free 800-541-0671, Ext 1. The Group Code is SEBF2020MG
The Dillard House website is: https://www.dillardhouse.com
If Dillard House fills up or you prefer other housing, here's a link:
If you have questions, please feel free to contact Steve Ratcliffe, email@example.com
September 17-20, 2020
The Peachtree MG Registry presents:
A Southern British Car Weekend in the mountains of North Georgia
The Dillard House Inn, Dillard, GA.
All makes and models of British cars and motorcycles are welcome!
This is also a NAMGAR regional event with
MG Magnette ZA and ZB, built between 1953 and 1958, as the featured model!
Here's a sample of all the activities that are planned:
Thursday, September 17 – 3:30 PM – 5:00 PM - Registration open.
- 2:00PM - Ladies shopping trip.
- Enjoy your leisure time at the Dillard House and tour the surrounding area.
Explore downtown Clayton and Dillard, GA or one of the nearby North Carolina towns. Several self-guided tours will be available and lots more things to do.
- 6:30 PM - NAMGAR Dutch Treat Dinner at the Dillard House - All SBCF participants are welcome also.
About 8:00 PM (Dusk) Convoy to Drive-in Movie at the Tiger Drive-In, Tiger, GA. (Directions available.)
Friday, September 18 –
- 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM - Registration open.
- 10:00AM – 5:00 PM - Hospitality Center open and after supper until 11:00PM.
- 8:30AM Departure - Guided run on the Tail of the Dragon. About 6 hrs total, including two rest stops and a lunch break.
- 10:30AM Departure - Guided tour to Young Harris, GA and lunch at Paris & Co. Restaurant, Crane Creek Vineyards -- a BEAUTIFUL place - Limited to the first 30 people to sign up.
- 12:00PM – Guided Driving tour and lunch to Franklin, NC
- Tech Sessions are being planned.
- Several self-guided tours are available. Enjoy your leisure time at the Dillard House and tour the surrounding area.Lots of things to do.
- Visit the Foxfire Museum. There is a $13 fee to enter the museum.
2:00PM - Visit the 12 Spies Winery. Easy access; only about 1 mi. from the Dillard House.
6:30PM - Low Country Boil Dinner – Dillard House Conference Center
Saturday, September 19 – Show Day!
- 8:00AM – 5:00PM - Hospitality Center - Stop by to join the raffle and help complete the jigsaw puzzle.
- 8:30AM – Noon - Registration open.
10:00 - 2:00PM - Southeast British Car Festival Car Show
- Ballots must be in by 1:30PM
- This is a NAMGAR Regional Event!
- MG Magnette is the NAMGAR featured Marque.
- Moss Motors Youth Judging Award, as well.
- 10:00AM – Ladies’ Craft – Scrapbooking with Melissa Bosso for the first 10 to Register - Cost $15.
Please call Melissa Bosso for details on what to expect from this event. 417-818-4483
- 10:00AM – Possibly a ladies shopping trip, based on interest.
- Join in on the raffles – All day long!
- 11:30 - 12:30 - Pick up your Fried Chicken and Vegetable Buffet served from in the Hospitality Center.
- 2:30 - 5:00PM - North Georgia Mountains Driving Tour.
6:30PM -Awards Banquet & Charity Raffle Results - Dillard House Conference Center
Sunday, September 20 –
8:00AM – 10:00AM - Hospitality Suite open
Car Show Tee Shirts: